Friday, November 10, 2006

FATAL MOTORCYCLE CRASH

North Ridgeville Police Department is investigating a motorcycle crash that occurred around 2am this morning on Sugar Ridge Road and Handyside. The driver, a male who Police will not identify at this time, was alone on the motorcycle at the time of the crash. North Ridgeville Fire Department responded to the scene but discovered the victim had already died of the injuries he sustained from the crash.

UPDATE: The name of the motorcycle driver who was killed in this crash has been released. Rory Misiolek was the driver who was killed when he was riding his 2006 Honda on Sugar Ridge Road when he went off the road striking a parked car then crashing into a guardrail throwing Misiolek off the bike. Officials report that Misiolek was killed instantly.

Misiolek would have turned 21 this December 9th.

7 Comments:

Blogger samanthascott786 said...

Rory, How do I put this Dog,I miss you!-Can't wait to see you again,I Love You,I Miss You! Your Mom.Rory, you gotta really look over her,man is is really hurt,in way I can't explain. Eileen, If you read this I love you for being such a wonderful women! I Thank You for always loving me & welcoming me into your home,your life! I Love You Rory,We ALL do Alot& We will ALL miss you alot! LOVE,Samantha & ALL YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU RORY!!!!!! I CAN'T SEEM TO ACCEPT THIS! I STILL THINK YOUR COMING HOME! I MISS THE TALKS WE HAD EVERY DAY. I LOOK FORWORD TO YOU ASKING ME HOW MY DAY WENT.I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW YOU ARE GONE.I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME TALK TO YOU EVEYDAY. I MISS YOU SON. PLEASE WATCH OVER US. WE NEED YOU. LOVE YOUR MOTHER EILEEN

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I STILL MISS YOU RORY.. I SOMETIMES CAN'T GET OUT OF BED...
OH WHAT I WOULDNT DO TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AGAIN, TO TOUCH YOUR SMILING FACE, TO JUST HUG YOU! MISS YOU MORE THAN MY LIFE!!!!! LOVE YOUR MOTHER EILEEN

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eileen

Please call me......

Rhonda (nylonge) 440-539-7207

12:44 PM  
Anonymous alexis aka lexie said...

rory, i miss you bro i cant wait to see you. your dog buddy had past away i just wanted to tell you i love and miss you love your little sister alexis aka sissy aka lexie

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rory, its been almost 3 years scince you passed and it still seems like yesterday you were riding wheeles down our street, laughing and having fun.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rory, my brother..I miss you soooo much <3 i wish you were here, my graduation wasn't the same without you. :[
i love & miss you more than works can explain!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons