Wednesday, November 08, 2006

SENATOR ELECT SHERROD BROWN


“Today in the middle of America, the middle class won.”

Those are the words of Senator Elect Sherrod Brown as he spoke to his supporters in downtown Cleveland tonight during his victory speech. Brown beat incumbent Mike DeWine in Lorain County 63,759 to 32,565.

Check out our Special Assignment section for more winners and losers in some key races. For full details on all races and issues zip on over to our friends at the Chronicle Telegram or logon to http://www.newsnet5.com/

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Elaine Wiley. I am not afraid to post my name with my feelings about Sherod Brown or the Democratic Party. According to Sherod Brown, the "MIDDLE CLASS" has won with him being elected. Well, if I were a member of the "LOWER CLASS" I would be pissed off at the moment. Looks like all he cares about is the middle class. Atleast the Republican party didn't discriminate...everyone benifited. I will make one unpopular statement here. Everyone pull down your pants, turn around, and look in the mirror. And if you are ambidextorus, bend over and kiss your ass goodbye!!!!

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elaine does it matter about lower class, middle class, upperclass, no-class?? Are we not all Americans? Sherrod Brown is a nice enough guy. I heard once that he saved a newborn kitten from a house fire.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elaine does it matter about lower class, middle class, upperclass, no-class?? Are we not all Americans? Sherrod Brown is a nice enough guy. I heard once that he saved a newborn kitten from a house fire.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sed,
If you could read, you would have noticed I said the Republican Party did not discriminate about "classes". Sherrod was the one who made the comment about the "middle class". And don't give me the crap about him saving a kitten!~!!!!!! Elaine Wiley

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons