Monday, June 11, 2007

MIDDLE RIDGE ROLL OVER

A car lost control and went off Middle Ridge Road today near the westbound off ramp, striking a utility box and rolling over. The driver was able to get out of the car on his own after the crash but witness Chanda Neely said she told him he had better sit down and wait for the Paramedics.

“I was pulling out of the gas station when I saw his car go off the road, to me it looked like he didn’t even slow down before he hit the box. His car went up and rolled over then just landed on its roof. I parked my car at the gas station, called 9-1-1 and then I went to see if I could help him. When I got over there he had crawled out of his car and was walking around, I told him he should probably just sit and wait for help so he wouldn’t hurt himself further.”

LifeCare Paramedics arrived and treated the driver at the scene then transported him to Community Health Partners in Lorain. Amherst Firefighters were on scene to secure the vehicle and to make sure there were no live wires down.

The crash is under investigation.


To see more photos: CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons