Monday, December 18, 2006

SHOOTING IN MOBILE HOME PARK

DEVELOPING STORY
Elyria Police responded to Colonial Oaks Mobile Home Park on Middle Ave after receiving a call of a woman being shot in the area of 118 Virginia Ave. Police found a woman shot laying in the yard and reports of a male shot inside of 117 Virginia Ave., surrounding homes were evacuated as the Police secured the area. The woman was taken by LifeCare Ambulance Paramedics to Elyria Memorial Hospital with Metro Life Flight on the way to take the victim to MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland. The second victim was found dead inside of 117 Virginia. Elyria Police remain on scene conducting the investigation.

Jimmy Darovich said that he heard the woman screaming and when he went outside he found her covered in blood. “I asked her, where have you been shot at and she told me on my side and my arm and I think she said my leg. I asked her who shot her and she mumbled some name that I couldn’t understand because her words were slurred. Then I asked her where the guy was who shot her and she said he was still in the trailer.”

This is a developing story, please check back here at TMC NEWS and watch NEWSCHANNEL 5 tonight at 11 for full details with a LIVE report from the scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons