Wednesday, October 25, 2006

NORTH RIDGEVILLE HOUSE FIRE




North Ridgeville Fire Department responded to a house fire on Timber Edge Drive, off Bagley Road this morning. When crews arrived they found a single level home with heavy smoke and the garage fully involved. Firefighters worked to knock down the fire with the assistance from North Olmsted Fire Department. Neighbors say when they came out of their house they saw huge flames shooting from the garage area. “I was shocked when I saw the fire then it seemed like only a couple minutes before the fire trucks started showing up. They put the fire out quicker then I thought they would be able to with as big as it was. I live right next door and at first I was worried that it would spread to my house by they got it out in time so we had no damage.”

No injuries were reported at the scene and the cause of the fire is under investigation
.

To see all photos: CLICK HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons