Thursday, September 21, 2006


With reports of cooler temperatures last night Daryl Moss and his wife Brenda decided to christen the fireplace in their new home on North Murray Ridge Road. The Moss’ bought the home 6 months ago but moved in about 2 months ago. When Daryl woke up this morning for work around 4:45 he heard crackling coming from the front room, he quickly investigated and discovered the front of his new home was on fire. Daryl woke Brenda up to get out of the house. On the way out they grabbed their dog Lucky and a few framed photographs off the wall near the door, all made it out of the house safely.

Elyria Township Fire Department, with assistance from Amherst, Sheffield Village, Sheffield Township and Lorain Fire fought the blaze and got it under control quickly.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW.... the floors in that house were beautiful all restored by my grandfather before he passed...

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Coupons