Wednesday, April 28, 2010

…AND WE’RE BACK

As many of you know the site has been a little slow lately. Ok, nothing new posted in the last 18 days. I left for Austin, Texas just after the last posting about the fight at Dolce. I was there to work on the 17th Annual Austin Reggae Festival. Here are some photos from this year’s event: http://galleries.austin360.com/gallery/reggae-fest/

The Reggae Fest was created and is run by my brother Pat who graduated from Elyria Catholic High School in 1977. The Festival is one of the largest fundraisers for the Austin Capitol Area Food Bank. I do not yet have numbers from this year’s Festival but last year the Food Bank raised over $200,000.00 and collected thousands of pounds of donated food. Over the last 16 years, the Austin Reggae Festival has raised more than 350,000 pounds of food for hungry Central Texans.

Now usually while away I can still post stories that are covered here by Brian Woods – however, due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to do that this time. Those issues have been worked out and I do not see this being a problem in the future.

Brian was able to cover some big stories while I was away and although they are now old news, I thought you might like to view his photo galleries.


Officers and K9’s from around the area came together to pay tribute to the life and public service of DRAGO

Apartment fire on Foster Ave

Man shot behind First Merit Bank in Elyria

Another abandoned house fire in Elyria

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you are back !! missed your news updates

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Patsy said...

Glad your back. I hope your fundraising efforts were a huge success this year also.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terry, you were missed by many! I appreciate all your hard work and effort bringing the latest photos and news to the public.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons