Saturday, February 02, 2008

CORRECTION

Carlisle Township – A correction to the story where the intoxicated driver took out the utility pole sending a bright light into the sky late Friday night.

It was first believed that exploding transformers caused the light but today officials from Ohio Edison said that was not what happened.

TMC NEWS was told that after the crash a “switch” on top of a pole on East River across from Harvard is what exploded – lighting up the sky. Crews from Ohio Edison have been working non-stop since 3:30 a.m. making repairs and restoring power to the neighborhood.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was working in Grafton and saw that same light, but it was in the northwest sky for me. I thought it was another car with very bright lights on coming over the elm street overpass, but when I got over the overpass I saw no cars

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons