Tuesday, January 08, 2008

PAPARAZZI FOR A NIGHT

New York – Some of you may have noticed that over the weekend TMC NEWS missed a couple breaking news stories from the Lorain County area. The staff headed to Manhattan for a Special Assignment that you will be seeing on TMCNEWS.NET very soon.

While in New York I couldn’t help but become a Paparazzi hanging out trying to get the “money” shot of big time celebrities for you, our loyal TMC NEWS readers.


I staked out a popular nightclub in midtown Manhattan called Spotlight Live, I was actually heading back to the hotel and stumbled upon this little shindig. It was the 73rd annual New York Film Critics Circle awards and the best I could do for you is Ellen Barkin of Ocean’s 13 and Patricia Clarkson who starred in The Green Mile.


I felt like a true paparazzi when the Spotlight security team yelled at me 6 times to get away from the car.

If you want to take a look at a couple other shots from the Spotlight: CLICK HERE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A NEW LOW!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons