Sunday, June 24, 2007

LORAIN PIZZA SHOP OWNER KILLED

BREAKING NEWS
DEVELOPING STORY
Lorain Police responded to Granny D’s Pizza Shop on East Erie Ave Saturday night shortly before midnight for a report of a shooting. When they arrived at the pizza shop they discovered the owner had been shot and killed.

Family and friends began gathering across the street from the pizza shop crying and consoling each other as they watched the Police conduct their investigation. Police are not saying anything yet about the shooting but friends and neighbors are speaking out loudly. They say they are tired of the violence and they are sickened by the loss of such a kind man. Anna Rivera said as soon as she heard what happened she drove to the pizza shop. “I just couldn’t believe it, they are such good people and this is devastating. He was always so kind to everyone that went into the place and I just don’t know why someone had to go do something like this. I’m tired of all the God Damn killings, something has to stop this.”

The Lorain Police are still at the scene at this hour investigating; when details are made available we will bring them to you.

To see more photos from the scene: CLICK HERE

UPDATE: Sunday 2:00pm

TMC NEWS has learned that a suspect was taken into custody this morning in Elyria. The suspect and his vehicle were both returned to Lorain.

2 Comments:

Blogger dianne said...

I just can't beleive this, I am just shocked, my thoughts and prayers go out to you Barb and your whole family, I will always be here if you need me, wish I could do something more....GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't believe what is happening in this city ..we had people just hours earlier a few blocks away laughing enjoying community and then we have the dregs of humanity out on our streets taking a precious life and one of our own....my thoughts are with the family .I just don't know anymore what we can do......Loraine Ritchey

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons