Wednesday, September 02, 2009

ELYRIA TEEN KILLED IN CRASH

Elyria – The Elyria Police Department is investigating the crash that claimed the life of 18 year old Andrew Schaefer of Elyria Monday morning.

Schaefer was traveling west on Lowell Street from Lake Ave 8:30 a.m. when he lost control of his bike and crashed in the 600 block of Lowell near Waverly.

LifeCare Paramedics treated Schaefer at the scene then transported him to Elyria Memorial Hospital where he was later flown to MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland. Schaefer died later at Metro during surgery.


PHOTO GALLERY

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIP Andy..We all loved ya!!!

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rest in peace andy.
you're going to be missed by so many people.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIP andy. going to miss you bro

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P Andy

we love you man and miss you so much.

Never Forgotten

you were like a brother to me

Cant wait to see you and until that time please watch over me and keep me safe

I love you

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't beleive that this happened to someone who was so young! I wish we had said more before your time was up. You will definitly be missed!

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P Andy... I wish I could have been here for this family the way they wer there for me. You are all in my prayers. I miss you Andy.

watch over us brother.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons