Friday, April 11, 2008

TORNADO WARNING

The National Weather Service in Cleveland has issued a TORNADO WARNING for SOUTHWESTERN LORAIN COUNTY until 9:45PM.


The SAFEST place to be during a Tornado is in a basement. Get under a workbench or other piece of sturdy furniture. If no basement is available seek shelter on the lowest floor of the building in an interior hallway or room such as a closet. Use blankets or pillows to cover your body. ALWAYS STAY AWAY FROM WINDOWS.

If you are in a mobile home or vehicle, evacuate them and get inside of a substantial shelter. If no shelter is available lie flat in the nearest ditch or other low spot and cover your head with your hands.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there like, no one working for tmc anymore? news has been sparse recently...

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it's a paying job, more of a hobby, and sometimes real life interrupts.

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Jason. =( If he isn't going to be around anymore, or maybe if his... um... "articles" are going to be less frequent - tmc should let his "fans" know. lol.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! The editor is beginning to wonder the same thing!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah that's what I was wondering???

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously. also what ever happened to sundays with jason? I loved reading sundays with jason.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have been pretty bummed out with what the site has had on it lately. I know it's not a paying job but think of all the orbitz coupons you can get!! :-) Hope to see you back up to full speed soon

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I don't blame TMC. maybe nothing juicy has been happening!!! I wouldn't know, I only know what I read about on TMC. hahaha. The Chronicle can be pretty useless at times. I just hope everyone on the TMC team is healthy and well, and there isn't anything serious going on while we're all whining about missing Jason. lol.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not missing "Jason" but missing TMC...

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons