Sunday, May 20, 2007


A Grafton Police Officer hands a baby stroller to the family after he rescued it from the home.
Grafton Village Firefighters were called to a home on Greenwich after homeowners discovered a fire in their chimney. Grafton Village Fire Chief John Cutter said the homeowner had run the fireplace that morning and in the afternoon noticed smoke and an odor in the house. “The homeowner then began to investigate and discovered smoke coming out from the siding and that is when he called us. The fire was contained to the fireplace but we still had to do some digging just to be sure.”

Firefighters, with the help of Eaton Township Fire Department were able to extinguish the fire in a short amount of time. One neighbor said that this is the most exciting thing to happen in Grafton in a long time; he then admitted that this wasn’t event that exciting. This story would have never appeared had he not made that comment. Just too funny to let it go.
No injuries were reported.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Orbitz Coupons