Saturday, May 30, 2009

WOMAN CRASHES TRUCK INTO POLE

KNOCKS OUT POWER IN RIDGEVILLE
North Ridgeville – A single vehicle crash late Friday night knocked out power to a large section of North Ridgeville for over an hour.

Witnesses say that a woman driving a pick up truck north on Root Road drove right across Center Ridge Road and cut through a utility pole. “She didn’t even brake – just went right through the intersection and hit the pole.”

Neighbors say they heard the crash and then their power flashed off and back on – the off again.

Paramedics from North Ridgeville Fire Department responded and treated the woman at the scene then transported her to a local hospital.

Witnesses who spoke with the woman said she was crying and told them that she had just broken up with her boyfriend.

Police stood by and diverted traffic due to low hanging wires across Center Ridge Road.


PHOTO GALLERY

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got divorced twice and I didn't take out a pole. I wanted to but I didn't. Haas

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's interesting that if this Haas makes a comment you post it, all others are ignored.
I think it's time I ignore TMC news.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's because I put my name on it. Haas

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons