Sunday, January 27, 2008

SUNDAYS WITH JASON

Hey there, this will be quick; after all I am on vacation.

I am here in Florida, and you are not. It is 75 and sunny, with the smell of the gulf wafting through the breeze. The only down side is seeing Ohio license plates that are attached to the bumpers of cars with senior citizens driving them. But I am pretending I cannot see them. Hope you are all doing well and that you have plenty of long underwear, as it was only 12 degrees when we boarded our flight.

So anyway, I wanted to send everyone a little postcard, and I did. This is me signing off, in my hammock, under a banana tree and with a smile on my sun kissed face.

Be safe, be smart and be sunny.


Jason

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason,
Just stay in that hammock because all those old people that you have been knocking are going to pretend they don't see you when you are crossing the street. They see you crossing the street and you're going to have a new tattoo that's a mirror image of their license plate. Enjoy that vacation, you'll be back in frigid and frosty Ohio soon.

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When jason doesent return and theres no more SUNDAYS WITH JASON it will be called SUNDAYS WITH THE OLD PEOPLE lol

12:18 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I hate you Jason. I'm so jealous of your ability to travel!!! Damn if my kids don't keep me tied down~!

Enjoy your trip!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Orbitz Coupons